Dentures are a fantastic way for patients in Tampa, FL to improve the look and feel of their smile. Dentures are a practical way to replace damaged, broken missing or decayed teeth, especially when a full lower, full upper or full set replacement is needed. Improved ability to chew food, along with the added comfort of having a beautiful smile can greatly improve a person's oral and dental health.
For those considering dentures as a tooth replacement option, visit the denture specialist Dr. T. David Pulliam in Tampa Florida. Are you still unconvinced that dentures are the right choice for you? Consider some of the benefits:
• Aesthetic improvement. Broken, damaged, decayed and missing teeth can cause men and women to be embarrassed and self-conscious about their smile. Tooth replacement via dentures offer patients a full set of teeth, which improves the overall look of a smile, increasing confidence.
• A naturally look and feel. Denture technology has improved to such an extent that it has become quite difficult to tell the difference between dentures and real teeth. A naturally beautiful smile that looks and feels real is an added benefit of dentures.
• Ease of speech. Missing teeth can make proper pronunciation of words quite difficult. Dentures replace gaps and holes in the teeth, which allows patients to speak clearly and concisely.
• Ease of chewing. Both fixed and removable dentures make for easier food chewing. When patients can chew food properly, proper digestion occurs, contributing to an improvement in overall health.
• A lasting smile. Dentures can last for a significant amount of time when properly maintained. Patients who follow guidelines set by their dentist will see longer lasting results than those who don’t. More patients are finding that dentures are well worth the investment when it comes to the long term health and aesthetic benefits.
Dentures are a safe, long lasting, cost effective treatment for replacing damaged, decayed and missing teeth. Those in the Tampa area looking to achieve a naturally beautiful smile, contact T. David Pulliam, DDS today for more information on denture treatments.